Monday 29 May 2017

How to take your Biz from Draft to Profitable in no time

When I was a senior in college, I pitched my undergraduate capstone project as such: I was going to start a business . . . on paper. As a marketing major stuck in an artsy honors program, my capstone project options were limited to literature seminars or the like. So, I tracked down my favorite marketing professor and begged her to customize a syllabus for me. About a month into my project, I had another ridiculous epiphany. Hey, I thought, let’s do this for real. I had a mentor, I was already starting this business on paper, and I’d grown

The post How to take your Biz from Draft to Profitable in no time appeared first on Ditch The Job.



source https://www.ditchthejob.com/how-to-take-your-biz-from-draft-to-profitable-in-no-time/

No comments:

Post a Comment